29th November 2016
What to get for the teen who has it all? We’ve got some ideas to make sure you get it right this festive season.
- Blackout (A Sebastian Cleary Novel) from Essential Audiobooks. Packed with action and suspense from the word go, this is young James Bond-meets-Breaking Bad, and pretty much one of the coolest young adult audiobooks out there. He’ll be hooked, we guarantee.
- Keyboard + power bank x laser = ultimate gift for gadget lovers.
- Never be tied down. These Solo 2 wireless headphones by Beats by Dre allow him to listen whilst on-the-go without limits and with incredible sound quality.
- Gritty, imposing, and iconic: Battersea Power Station is the perfect setting for Blackout. It also makes for a seriously cool print. Liven up his walls with this one by Simon Harmer.
- Continuing with the South London theme, check out these Brixton gloves. The suede palm provides extra grip and makes them a great practical gift for style-conscious guys.
- Seb’s knowledge of engineering comes in pretty handy in Blackout. Whilst we hope your teen won’t be getting into quite as much trouble as him, this Electronic Lab 101 Kit will spark enthusiasm in any budding electronic engineer.
- If he’s out and about, lives life at 100mph, and is always looking for an adventure, this Silo helmet by Giro is for him.
- Despite being written over 200 years ago, Pride and Prejudice is still one of the nation’s favourite novels. With a strong female protagonist, and themes and humour that transcend time, even the most modern teen will fall in love with it. Our fabulous audiobook edition is available to purchase now.
- She’s full of energy, always on the move; she’s got places to go, people to see, and if her phone runs out of battery? Disaster. Enter the ultra-chic portable charger – it’s a life-saver – compact and stylish, it’ll become a handbag essential.
- Rose gold is so in right now and these ear buds from Happy Plugs make the perfect audio accessory.
- Sure, smartphones are great for snapping away, but nothing beats the retro feel of an instant camera, like this Fujifilm Instax Mini. Who needs Instagram when you’ve got the real deal?
- Portable, adaptable, and perfect for entertainment and work, this Samsung Galaxy Tab E guarantees you’ll have one happy teenager on Christmas Day.
- Jane Austen began writing poetry and stories at the age of 11.Give your own aspiring writer this personalised notebook to jot down her thoughts, plans, secrets, or the first draft of her future bestseller.
- If your teen has a social schedule hectic enough to rival the Bennet sisters, she’ll want to keep on top of it all. We love this personalised social calendar by Rosie Robins – the cool way to avoid double booking.